- All activities only accept online registration. Email, fax or phone registration is not accepted.
- Please save confirmation and present this for admission by phone.
- Each person is only allowed to register once. Repeated registration will be cancelled without any notice.
- Please note that the registered period cannot be changed.
- Organizer reserves the right to have the final interpretation of these terms and conditions, and the right to accept or reject any applications.
- Organizer is not responsible for any delays in emails or other unsuccessful transmissions due to incorrect contact information provided or due to factors beyond the control of the Organizer such as the communication network and email service providers.
- Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event.
The above terms and conditions apply to all persons who sign up for the activites. Typhoon and Rainstorm Warning Arrangements
When Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning signal is issued 3 hours before the start of the activity, it will be cancelled.
For enquiries, please call XXXX XXXX Ms. Chan during office hours (Mon-Fri: 9am – 6pm) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org